Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 19, 2006

My only child was born when was I was 30 and her mother was 25...she grew up with adults...and had a hard times in junior

high and senior high...very few friends...from 13-15 she had very hard times...maybe because at ten she decided this is what her career was to be and never wavered.... despite what her education advisors thought or thought despite what teachers thought...at 10 she decided her career was in music...athletic induced asthma at 17 derailed her career thoughts of being a performance musician…and she dedicated herself to music education…she ignored the advise of the education advisors…and the military recruiters who tried to convince her to get her BA in poly-sci…she ended up at a DI school with a full academic ride…and had to fight off the desires of her major instrument teacher to go music ed. rather then performance…despite the problems…she has or had the skills to be a performance quality player…but her desire…her will…was always to teach… her best gift….

And she also creates a heck of a meal…father’s day…an invite to the daughter’s home with her hubby…a great, meal and quality time to spend with my only grand child…a small parrot…which loves classical music maybe more then I do…and informs my daughter on a daily basis what he has heard during the time he was alone…I have accepted the fact that I will never have human offspring from my daughter and her hubby….and I really don’t care…

Had a very low day physically…but I will survive

No comments:

Post a Comment