Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have gotten to an age where sometimes you have to make hard decisions about people, that are near and dear to you…my 90 year old dad for one…he’s in the hospital right now for the upteenth re-occurrence of cellulites…but he probably will be released in the next couple of days and there’s the rub…he’s been living with my sis and her hubby for the last 8 years or so but he’s gotten to the point where he really needs some fulltime care…sis and her hubby both work… brother and his wife both work and the only thing home during the day at my house are my cats and the dust balls under my bed…the three kids got together tonight to talk about it…the only choices are a “sitter” or an adult home…I really hate the choices but don’t see an alternative…

No comments:

Post a Comment