Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 30, 2006

An end of the month Friday with my clerk on vacation/bereavement time…that I was going to get everything done today with the help that was available to me was frankly impossible…even if my gifted clerk was there the odds where stacked against me/us…

In his absence no way …and yet…

There were some who expected the impossible…on one hand…a huge pile of the industrial bullsh*t on the other. As in I’m going to blame him even if it isn’t his fault because otherwise you might blame me…

If I every go postal (note to all I won’t ever but if I did)…. the customer super would go last with great violence

No comments:

Post a Comment