Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

To day was a nightmare…originally my clerk had this week off…but they called him in yesterday because my dad was buried yesterday and I well just couldn’t be there…he worked until about 2 PM and found out his mother-in-law had passed…fortunately there are only 2 of us in the department and maybe bad luck will end at 2 rather then the traditional 3…

I had not been in the plant for 4 days and not only had all the catching up to do with my thing…but had to cover all the clerk jobs…and a very hot, humid day until a tad past 3 PM when the skies just opened up and it rain like it did in the time of Noah…fortunately it only last 2 hours rather then 40 days and nights…

I got home to a blinking light on the telephone, which indicates a message worship team practice was cancelled…as much as I enjoy practice I was not looking forward to it tonight…

I will probably have to put a few hours in Saturday…but then have the rest of that day, and until Tuesday off…sometime this weekend I will get around to posting a eulogy to my dad who passed on last Thursday…his life was a good one and demands a posting but I am not ready to do that yet…I want to do that logically…not emotionally

No comments:

Post a Comment