Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 16, 2006

I really hate the situations life throws at me from time to time…I avoided the big …nasty cold all winter. And awoke this AM…in the late spring with the worst cold I’ve had in years…and the day despite the fact that I only worked a half day went down from there, needed to get some summer clothes…am playing in a golf outing tomorrow and needed something appropriate…decided to stop at the local Ponderosa …rather then just getting the buffet decided to get the 6 oz sirloin senior meal…asked for the steak rare…what I got was a medium well…if it had been a “real” restaurant I would have sent it back…almost forgot my “server” said twice he would bring me more napkins…and never did…obviously he got no tip from the old trollie…

Got a nice shirt, a neat pair of long shorts…they fall like 2+ inches below my knees…I would prefer ones that caught me at mid knee but then with my short little legs I can never find one’s that fall where I want them…and too long is always better then too short…

Ran out for some bread sticks and sauce from the local hot and ready little Caesar’s, I got a very disappointing pizza there about a week ago, but I love good bread sticks and sauce…the sauce was lovely but the bread sticks were flat terrible…will never return…

Although early for me will be turning in shortly…need to be at the course between 7:15 and 7:30…and 8 o’clock shotgun start…

Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment