Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Work day was a day from the deepest part of the pit we call h*ll…relaxed a bit and a light supper…I needed to pay my respects to the passing on of my clerks mother in law…d*mn this is getting old….when my mom passed the dad of an old friend passed two days later…between the calling hours and services for my mom and her burial I had to attend my bud’s dad’s calling hours at the same d*mn funeral home…and like three days after my dad’s calling hours I need to attend my clerk’s mother in laws calling hours at the same d*mn funeral home…in the same d*mn room…the owner just looked at me and said…”not again”…but we do what we must…we might hate it and rebel , but we do what we must…

No comments:

Post a Comment