Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 12, 2006

Just got off the phone with the daughter…she just figured out that Sunday is “Father’s Day” and invited me to dinner…talked for awhile, she had a positive interview for a new job…she currently teaches at a school that is a 40 mile commute one way…this interview would be an 11 mile commute one way…(trollie crosses his fingers)…if she doesn’t get it one must wonder what they are looking for…how many job applicants for musical teaching positions in upstate NY have 6 years experience and are Magna Cum Laude grads from a D I school…but then seeing as she is my daughter I my be slightly prodigious…

Work was a frigging nightmare today…got the overseas container loaded and as I check the pack list discovered that the load I loaded (off the acknowledgement (which was all we had to work off of because the load wasn’t releasable until this morning))…wasn’t the same as what the pack list said…load had been changed and either clerk didn’t catch the difference on the re-acknowledgement…or one was never printed…anywho…two loads at days end and my back is killing me tonight…as well as a chronic knee and hand problems as do from time to time suffer from a re-occurring back problem…particularly on days when I spend 4+ hours on the dang forklift…

(/trollie feeling sorry for himself)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment