Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Weird day…first I forget to set the alarm last night…awoke…rolled over and realized I had like 25 minutes to get to work…not good…got there and had a very irritating day…had a “how many of these can we stuff in a 40” container question”. Usually not a big problem but this was for a special roll length we’ve never run before for the ordered product and couldn’t get a straight answer from product on core length…not they fault but had to make a SWAG…for those who don’t know see below

SWAG (noun) Scientific wild ass guess

Which I really hate doing because they’ll quote the d*mn thing as gospel, and if it changes they’ll give me the but you said routine…when they forced me at gun point to make an estimate and I told them it was best guess and all bets were off…

Ran some errands watched a little tube and went to worship team rehearsal…still have the remnants of a summer cold and the leader tonight was in one of his lets do this one 59 times mood…voice is dead an go and will be buried tomorrow.

Never turned the computer on tonight until just a bit ago as I watched the showing of the newest “King Arthur” on cable…love the flick…the most historical movie on the real Arthur…still have some faults with it but I could watch a movie with Karie Knightley discussing jungle rot…

2 comments:

  1. I liked this version of Arthur too Trollie! Clive Owen is a total hottie, and was perfect for the role. Please email me with your current addy. The only one I have for you is no longer a valid address.

    Miss Ya :)

    IT

    ReplyDelete