Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 1, 2021

*[16:20 UTC-4]*[+45*F_sunny_winds from the southwest@11 mph_humidity:46%_barometer:29.90"\/_overnight Lo:+43*_over-cast with rain between 19:00 & 22:00_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:55%_Sunday's Hi:+60*F_overcast w/rain between 08:00 & 13:00_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:73%_overnight Lo:+45*F_cloudy with rain beginning about 22:00 continuing thru most of Monday_e/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:83%]*[On Mt-Today's Playlist]*
   A decent nights sleep and an early start on the day..due to my inability to get "Pokerist" to load until the afternoon..the timing of drops & 'Daily Bonuses" has made me change my sessions to the afternoon..ergo by just before 09:00 I was almost done with my sim&solitaire play..and decided to at least get my stop at the ATM for my "10  day walking around money: & my stop at Aldi today..so up the hill to  the ATM..withdrew a little more than/usual because I needed to pickup s couple of med-re-fills at Price Chopper..and then off to Aldi..weather was a bit chilly but sunny..got the few things I needed and a nice chat with one of the "kids" that work there and on a whim decided to continue to  Price Chopper  & Speedway convenience store..which I had penciled in for tomorrow..In retrospect that was a fortunate whim..when I had checked the weather last night no rain was forecast for tomorrow ..but when I checked just before sitting down to compose this post discovered that rain is predicted for the hours that I would have wanted to walk..got to Price Chopper and expected the usual delay and was going to pickup a few things..Hellman's Mayo prime among them..but since the the prescriptions had just been renewed they had them already..picked them and decided to skip the Mayo..off to Speedway & got a tube of chew..and on the way  back to my rooms while passing close to Dollar General remembered that they stocked the squeeze bottle of Hellman's as well and at a better price..so got it there and back to my rooms..with getting ready and putting everything away was about an hour & 40 minutes out of my day..so I've been playing catch-up the rest of the day and a 100 minute session on "Pokerist" did it's damage to my schedule as well..howbeit a very successful one..../....still a "ton" of things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:48 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment