Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 20, 2020

[14:09 UTC-4]
[+85*F_sunny_winds:west@7 mph..humidity:48%_barometer:29.96"\/_Overnight Lo:+66*F]....
[How Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   Another beautiful day here in the Northcountry of New York State..now when I was planning my shopping trip to Aldi Thursday..rain was predicted for Sunday/Monday..an although it would have been a little early I "penciled in" today for my Aldi run..Friday..not unusual for this area where the weather can change in a heart beat..now the rain was scheduled for Monday/Tuesday..so erase Saturday and pencil in Sunday..this morning..rain now predicted for Tuesday thru Thursday..so I threw the page away and broke the pencil..that's why I don't write anything dealing with the weather here in ink..but one way of tother..either Sunday or Monday timing-wise would be ok..so will wing it ..provided that when I check the weather tomorrow morning they..that is the weathermen haven't predicted the zombie apocalypse....ergo..did need a few things at Ollie's and Dollar General..so took a walk first to Ollie's the furthest from my rooms..a bottle of Worcestershire sauce..and a box of fruit and grain bars..then to Dollar General..a jug of tomato juice..two bags of candy & 4 cherry hand pies..and then back to my rooms..and the internet although I did take a break and watch the first part of the "Shooter" on TNT..because of the fact that even with the temperature quite hot by Northcountry standards the humidity has been quite low so I have not "fired up" the AC as of yet..or would "iced up" the AC be more accurate..but I'm quite sure that day will be upon me here anytime now....
   Oh..four cherry hand pies..first of all my two favorite fruits are cherries and cherries..I take one out of the box.."paint" it was a little evoo..grate a nice aged cheddar on it..and just a light sprinkling of salt..usually Himalayan black sea salt..and "nuke" for 75 seconds..one of my fav bedtime snacks.....yup..speaking of bedtime [I bet you saw this coming]..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment