Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

[15:31 UTC-4]
[+87*F_sunny_winds:south@12 mph_humidity:58%_barometer:29.77"\/..overnight Lo:63*F..rain and thunder storms predicted from 02:00 thru 14:00 tomorrow]....[Now Playing on Madtrollie:[Away All Boats]:]....
   According to all reports it has been a very hot day today..but with the temperature as high as it's been I have stayed in my rooms all day except for a walk this morning to the lobby for my breakfast items..now being in all day..I can't really tell if the predicted scattered thunder storms were scattered out way but there is now a prediction of storms over night until early afternoon tomorrow..and the the temperature will abate some what into the 70s..and continue thru Friday..which is good timing because that you be a prefect day for me to venture out and run some errands..
   My brother posted on FB today his intention to avoid the heat and reschedule his outdoor chores until a day when it's cooler..and he's 10 years younger then me..this old man just doesn't tolerate the heat the way I once did..now truth be told I never did particularly care fore the hot weather I'll take 45*F thru 63*F any day in the week over temperatures in the +80*F range and  higher..but for sport and work i'd tolerate it..but now retired and participation in sport is no longer on my agendum..I'd rather spend my time online in my rooms with the AC cranked up then venture out when it's hot....
   I mentioned last night that the new moderator on "The Farthest Side" had decided to not continue..so I was quite pleased that in the overnight hours the chief admin had recruited another new moderator..so [knock wood] this one will be able to stay the course....
   Did watch a little TV..as I had feared they were showing the newer episodes of NCIS on the USA network today..not my favs but did watch when I ate my second meal....well it's getting to be that time again..ergo..nite all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment