Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 26, 2020

[18:23 UTC-4]
[+79*F_partly cloudy_winds:southwest@11 mph_humidity:33%_barometer:29.89"\/]....
[Overnight Lo:+63*F_rain predicted for tomorrow morning between 08:00 & 12:00]....
{Now Playing of MadTrollie:[Away All Boats]:]....
   Got a pretty normal start to my day..was online just after 04:00 and despite having a glitch or two with a couple of the game sites I play on..or in the case of one as of today used to play on..they've screwed up the placement of the multiple ads that litter the page..and don't seem to either be able to or want to fix it..they are pushing a pay to play deal..and while it's reasonably cheap..2$/month..to play ad. free..it's for me just the principle of the deal..I've only paid to play one game that died a few years bag called "Blogshares"..and there it gave you a tactical advantage..ergo..have moved from one of the three games from there to a similar game on "World of Solitaire"..the other two..may look for replacements for but I'm in no hurry..speaking of "World of Solitaire" there was a very brief glitch in the log-on..but that was fixed quickly..but despite the glitches was 90% done with the bulk of my online day so decided to take a walk to Big Lots..a can of bean drip and a bottle of olive bruschetta which I like mixing in to hummus..also late afternoon walked a lap around the grounds of the hotel I've lived in for over nine and a half years..I realize that to some my choice of living arrangements might seem unconventional..but than I am after all a dyed in the wool nonconformist..and don't give a hoot what others think about my "style" or lack of there of..if it works for me that's what I do....
   I made an very nice one of my rustic egg-white frittatas..a little shallot..a little fresh garlic..some preserved artichoke..some nice artisan sheep's milk cheese..evoo..celery salt & Herbes de Provence..and a dash of one of my many hot sauces..& a little fresh cracked black pepper..it was quite tasty..and one that I will definitely make again..speaking of again..it is again time to finish my daily tasks and take my rest..ergo..Nite All.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment