Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 5, 2020

[15:55 UTC-4]
[+81*F_sunny_winds:southwest@9 mph_humidity:59%_barometer:29.81"\/_Overnight:+63*F_rain to begin about midnight and continue thru 07:00 Saturday_isolated T-storms possible]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Draw]:[....
   Decided that I'd walk today..running short on bananas and heeded to walk either today or tomorrow..and had a "hole" in my live games for about an hour around 09:00..and the temperature was still in the mid 70s so decided to walk this morning..and since I needed to stop at the ATM within the next couple of days..and it/s in the same direction as Aldi..and just a few extra steps so decided to go up today..got up to the ATM and the dang thing was out of order..and because of the CV-19  restrictions the lobby is only open by appointment..until Monday..oy vey..and then off to Aldi..just some bananas..a bag of corn chips..a bag of tomatoes..and a package of mixed cold cuts..unfortunately I left without checking the frig and I should have gotten green onions as well....
   Have spent the rest of the day except for my /usual afternoon trip to the lobby for my toffee coffee....
   Have spent the day as I always do online..games..surfing Youtube and modding on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..and posting here and "Trollie's Game Room"..things have gotten a little back to normal on "the Farthest Side"..a combination of more mods being present and nor quite as many applications to process...although there is an issue with one of the members that I think needs to be resolved..but not quite sure how to bring it up..so I need to bide my time and pick the right spot....
   Still things to accomplish today so will bid yo a fine evening and a goodnight and a better tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment