Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 14, 2020

[17:34 UTC-4]
[+66*f_cloudy_winds:northeast@9 mph_humidity:38%_barometer:30.40"\/_Tonight's Lo:+46*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Bach]:]....
   I've been of growing concern over the last several weeks that certain individuals/groups have co-oped the CV-19 deal to push their own agendum..I keep hearing both on TV and online..the phase that we should after this crisis is over be prepared to adjust to "The New Normal"..well my first reaction is exactly what was wrong with the old normal..we've had flu epidemics before and they were not accompanied by such a restrictive re-action..now I realize that it is a Presidential Election Year here in the USA..and there always seems to be a crisis..and if there isn't a real one..somebody with an agendum will invent one..but this one is way past the /usual..anyways..I fear that this restrictive approach will occur again..now I'm not normal into conspiracy theories..or that paranoid but..I don't like what I'm seeing..here's hoping I'm wrong..but I suspect that the required use of masks will appear again..ergo..when I was at Ollie's the other day they had had cases of 100 masks..for sale..now what would I do with 100..but now they have packages of 10 on sale..well forewarned is forearmed..ergo bought a pack..and sincerely desire never to have to use them..but....
   One of the first things I do every morning is to check my "hits" on my three blogs..here and "Trollie's Game Room" are both "active..and I post to them everyday..and usually have had "hits".."Trollie's Poetry Corner" is more or less dormant..haven't post anything there since the first week of October last year..but gives me a place to "store" my poetry online..and I check hits again in the afternoon when I post here..in the process noticed that one of the "sources" for a hit here was "troll54tpc"..my poetry site..checked there and nearly fell over..77 hits today..all from one country..well I hope they enjoyed what was there..and yes I checked..not a bot as far as I could tell....
   Most of my poetry has been written when I've been thru the highs and lows of life..but for awhile because of the effect of highs & lows on my essential tremors I have endeavored to live my life on an even keel..one of the results is that the poetic muses have been understandably absent..specking of absent..it's time that I was as well..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment