Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

[18:17 UTC-4]
[+78*F_sunny_winds.:w/n/w@8 mph_humidity:35%_barometer:30.31"\/-Tonight's Lo:+53*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   Was a beautiful day here in the Northcountry of old New York State..daytime temperatures in the upper 70s and just a light warm breeze..had intended to walk tomorrow and stay in today..but after housekeeping left I had a block of time before my next actions were due on my "live" games..and didn't want to "waste" a prefect day for a walk to decided to walk and decided to go to T J Maxx and then stop at the convenience store on the way back..T J Maxx had been open Saturday when I had went to The Dollar Tree but they were enforcing the 116 max limit and there was a long line and I decided not to wait..but as I approached the store there were many cars in the area..was concerned until I realized Applebee's  Grill & Bar had re-opened and that's was what was drawing the crowd..at T J Maxx got a bottle of hot sauce..now between hot sauces and dry hot spice mixes I have probably 20 different kinds..but saw one I didn't have..also picked up a small bottle of Za'atar..an middle eastern spice mix which I had heard about but had never seen it available..well that is until today..have already tried it..very interesting flavor..and from the research I've done reputed to have some medicinal properties..and then the stop at the convenience store for my dip..the staff there are a riot and I can always count on a lively chat....
   Just before I sat down to write this posting I went thru my /usual nightly routine..take my meds and then my daily shower..I specifically chose this room..the only one that was available which was big enough and had a walk-in shower..with my bad knees and balance issues a tub-shower is a nightmare..and if I did manage to get in to the tub I might need help to get back out..anyways..as I exited the shower realized that housekeeping had forgotten to leave me fresh towels..I  had the one I had been using but no clean ones..but a quick call to the desk and new towels arrived with apologies..but I assured him it was no big deal..Murphy's Law is alive and well..[link]....
   Had the best night's sleep last night..speaking of which that time again draws nigh..ergo..nite all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment