Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

[17:49 UTC-4]
[+67*F_cloudy_winds:southwest@8 mph_humidity:75%_barometer:29.52"\/_overnight Lo:+54*F_some rain showers predicted for mid-evening tonight]...[Now Playing on Madtrollie:[Lt Ellis of Shado]:]....
   It's been a not half bad day weather wise today but except for the short walk up to the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee I haven't been out of my rooms all day..really didn't need anything..and truth be told I awoke this morning stiff and decide in my better judgement I probably should stay in today..actually surprised myself because I so seldom listen to my better judgement..
   Being Wednesday the USA network usually has an NCIS marathon..and depending on the episodes I've been known to binge watch them..however..the episodes today were those after the exit of Ziva from the show..but Tony is still there..and very few of them I'd watch again..never got into the Eli character..didn't watch one and part of a couple others..when I was eating....
   Ergo..spent most of my day online..I think I've mentioned before that I was getting a little frustrated with the situation on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..seems like I've been doing the bulk of the vetting of new members..most days of late at least 100+/day..and not only is it taking more time than I really want to spend..but I'm getting "burnt out"..well last night after I posted here..went back to check and another bunch of them..I had been away for over and hour..checked the activity archive and I had been the last one who had done any..and other mods had been there..and had posted but not vetted..well I "went off" on the situation on the private message board..and from the activity today it seems to be a little better..I have no problem putting the time in after the bulk of my online play and posting to "Trollie's Game Room" is done..but I've had to interrupt my play to take care of the vetting..and I had had enough..but maybe things will change..[knock wood]..but if it  doesn't..although I don't really want to..my only option maybe to walk away..but only as a last resort..[end rant]....
   I'll give you three guess and the first two don't count what time of day it is..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment