Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 22, 2020

[17:22 UTC-4]
[+89*F_sunny_winds:west@6 mph_humidity:46%_barometer:29.85"\/-Overnight Lo:68*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   When checking the weather forecast for the next couple of days as I always do..much like I do here I always post the current weather to "Trollie's Game Room" which I usually post to on or about 06:00 every morning..and the weather posted here is the current weather when I post here..usually late afternoon or evening..but I digress..according to both the forecast I looked at this morning and confirmed before I posted here..about 8 AM tomorrow thru 7 AM Wednesday morning the forecast calls for isolated then scattered then just plain old thunder storms periodically throughout the day and then changing to just rain thru 7 AM Wednesday morning..now a if you could look out my window you'd see by the condition of the grass that we really need the rain..except for the deep rooted weeds that are still green the grass is mostly a shade of brown..and we are in a need of a soaking rain..
   Ergo..with the firm intent of not putting even a toe outside until Wednesday..decided early afternoon that I needed to take a walk..although quite hot the was a nice breeze..and I did need to go to Ollie's because I had forgotten to get a tin of danish butter cookies when I was there the other day..and once I got looking around is the spice aisle I discovered that they had got in bottles of powdered mustard..which I haven't been able to find for months..I did find some at Price Chopper but they aren't stocking it anymore..but bought a bottle..probably should have bought two but didn't..after all a bottle only costed 99 cents..but hopefully they will have others the next time I'm there..and yes I did remember the danish butter cookies..and then stopped at Dollar General for my first small cup of ice cream for the summer....
   But have spent the rest of the day online..did watch a bit of "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel while eating my rustic egg white frittata for second meal..potatoes, pork sausage, red onion. anaheim pepper..fresh garlic..and half my spice rack..and of course liquid egg whites....
   Among other things a sit-down outside is probably in my future..so as the fresh air awaits me..as always..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment