Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[17:21 UTC-4]
[+78*F_sunny_winds:northwest@5 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:29.98"\/_Today's:+63*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix];]....
   Other than what the Weather Channel site online has told me and a couple of glances out my windows..I know nothing about the weather today first hand as it were..except for a brief walk up to the lobby I haven't been out of rooms all day..check that I did step briefly out my room door to place my trash out for housekeeping to pickup..which the pick up when they clean my room..which is done every Tuesday..but apparently it was a nice day..tomorrow on the other hand is going to be in the mid-80s and maybe up to 90*F at times..and the chance of scattered thunder storms most of the afternoon..as I have gotten older I just don't handle the high temperatures the way I did when I was younger..either physically or mentally for that matter..so have no plans to venture out to more..plan to stay in and crank up the AC if necessary....
   I have really enjoyed the last few days as we got a new moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side" who was able to be on in the 04:00 to 12:00 hours which have been the busiest of late and so my share of the load was greatly reduced which allowed me to spend more time on my blogs and my online games and search Youtube for additions to my channel..and I was getting in to a nice routine..I've mentioned before that my preference is to exist as much as I can control my part of it in an orderly universe..well as they say all good things must come to an end..was on the admin/mod board and apparently he found the group to "busy"..he's the chief admin on another group and the combined work load was just too much for him..so he decided not to continue..dang..I just hope that the admins can find a replacement as so as possible....
   I didn't sleep very well last night and had a hard time getting it "in to gear" as it were this AM..a condition I have referred to as "the fog was thick this morning between my ears"..but as the day has worn on I have improved greatly..despite my early rising I have never been and never will be a morning person..speaking of rising it's getting to be about that time for me to "set" for the day..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment