Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 8, 2020

[17:37 UTC-4]
[+69*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:30.02"\/_Tonight's Lo:54*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Telemann]:]....
   Although it was a little cooler this morning..it was a bright sunny day and quite pleasant..in fact I've often said that if I could find a climate with a constant temperature between 45*F & 65*F I'd move there and be quite content..so I had some change I wanted to deposit into my 2nd debt card account that I setup to use for shopping on the internet..and it's also the account I always deposit my rolled change in..I rarely use vending machines so it adds up quite quickly..and I treat it like "free" money..and pay the yearly rent on my safety deposit box..I'm not quite sure why I still keep it because about all that's in there at this point is my birth certificate..no I was under the impression that they were going to open the lobby today..the mistaken impression..but you could make an appointment..well I was there so I went thru one of the drive-thru lanes..how to be know at least from my perspective as a "walk thru lane" and after explaining what I wanted to do they let me into the entry way and got my business taken care off..and while I was there the branch manager walk thru the lobby and saw me and waved..I am after all a known quantity..have been doing my banking there for 9+years..and I do have four separate accounts.....
   I had intended to stay put most of the afternoon because the AMC channel was showing "The Hunt for Red October"..one of my fav flicks..but after the first 45 minutes decided that it would be a shame to waste the day..after all I've only seen the flick a 1/2 dozen  times..a quick trip to Ollie's for olive oil and a bag of cheddar/horseradish potato chips and Dollar general for a bottle of Gatorade Zero..a package of cookie and a pre-packaged meal..and then back to catch the last hour or so of the flick....
   Have had a very enjoyable day..but as with all good things it must come to an end which it is doing quite rapidly..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment