Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 18, 2020

[17:21 UTC-4]
[+86*F_sunny_winds:w/n/w@7 mph_humidity:39%_barometer:30.06"\/_Overnight Lo:+66*F]
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Best of Mozart]:]....
   As I mentioned last night I'm not a huge fan of hot weather..I've often said that if I could  find a climate that were the temperature range was between 45*F & 65*F all the time..I'm moving there post haste..but despite the fact that the Hi today was and still is 86*F..I needed to go to Price Chopper and stop at the ATM..well I hadn't been out and when I saw the temperature decided to just go to Price Chopper..and leave the ATM trip for another day..but once I got out I was pleasantly surprised..It was actually quite comfortable..but when I check the humidity and saw it was only 39%..that was the key..got some shallots..garlic..a red onion..both fresh and bottled peppers..and a nice piece pre-cooked and breaded haddock..every thing on my list which I had actually remembered to take with me..one on small problem..I had plum forgot to add an item to the list..veggie bouillon cubes..and didn't remember them on my own either..rats..anyways I do have a few left so should last me until I head there again..again with the standing in line far to long because of the extra precautions they are taking for the CV-19 deal..everywhere else in town the restrictions are being loosened up..the restaurants are re-opening and the mall re-opened over the weekend..but not Price Chopper..well I got back to my rooms and put the purchases away..and because the day was much more comfortable than I had anticipated..went of the hill and got some cash from the ATM..how I admit that sometimes I lose track of what day it is..being retired most days are about the same..which is something I actually enjoy..as I've mentioned before I much prefer an orderly universe..well at least that part of it that I can control..so I looked at my receipt and did a double take when I saw the balance..and then realized..the 1st was a Monday..that made Tuesday the 15th..the 3rd Tuesday of the month..hence the "eagle sh*t"..my SSI check arrived....
   Speaking of eagles..it time for me to fly..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment