Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 13, 2020

[17:25 UTC-4]
[+56*F_cloudy_winds:north@8_humidity:56%_barometer:30.30"\/_Tonight's Lo:+43*F]]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   Although the wind direction has changed since I walked this morning before 11:00..the weather is pretty much the same..cooler but then I prefer it that way..had reason to believe that T J Maxx was going to be open and knew that The Dollar Tree had been all along..and did I absolutely need to walk..well two answers for that..did I absolutely need anything from either place..not really..if fact the stop at T J Maxx was only because I hadn't been there in weeks..and was curious whether they had any hard to find spices or condiments..and to Dollar Tree just pickup a couple of quick heat/serve snacks..but for the sake of my health..I needed the exercise as the body over the last few days has made it quite clear to me..had another decent nights sleep again last night..and my daily walk is just as important to my well being as the wearing of that %^&!! mask..by the by it is my clear intent once this CV-19 deal is over to take a cue from the old women libbers and their bras and burn that dang thing..anyways..where was I..what was I doing..and why??..oh yeah..got  up to the plaza and T J Maxx was open but their were limiting entry to a max of 116 which is the stores max capacity..and there was a line waiting..so off to The Dollar Tree..when I entered saw one of the checkout girls from the back and instantly knew that I knew her but not from where we were..stood there briefly and the heard a "Hi"..once I heard the voice I knew..she used to work at the Dollar General that I shop at often..but after the shakeup a year or so ago went to work at the Dexter store..anyways did talk briefly but didn't get a chance to ask why the change..got a bag of candy..and 2 packages of riblets..back down toward T J Maxx..still a line waiting to get in..decided not to bother..besides there's always next week during the day..and besides it gives me the justification to walk..which I intend to do regardless but just in case someone asks....
   But the day wears on to it's ultimate end and still things to do before I sleep..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment