Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 4, 2020

[17:31 UTC-4]
[+80*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@8 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:29.78"\/_Overnight:Lo+62*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Sink the Bismarck\:]....
   Was a warm day today..would have been hot if the humidity had been higher..when I was making my mid-day egg white frittata I discovered that I was almost out of peppers and my fresh garlic was getting low..so mid afternoon set off for Price Chopper..on the way there and back I had to be very careful..several Canada Geese had left there "calling cards" on the sidewalk along Western Blvd..what a mess..and it was necessary to take a zigzag course in order to avoid trodding on them..didn't take that long to pick out what I needed..3 globes of garlic..a couple of Anaheims ..a couple of Pablanos..a red onion..and a couple of bottles of black cherry flavored sparkling water..but Price Chopper was busy and with the restrictions because of CV-19..it took an inordinate amount of time to get checked up..this CV-19 mess is really starting to be a royal pain in the tuckus..on the way over except when in the store I never was closer to anyone else than maybe 50 yards..it was sunny and I had my shades on and with the mask the shades kept fogging up..well I had had enough..so on the way back to my rooms that dang mask made the trip in my pocket..when around people I'll wear it..but if I'm out and no one is close by it will spend it's time in my sling bag or pocket..anyways I'm just no used to the heat yet and with the restrictions I haven't walk as much as I normally do and the walk today really kicked my butt..I'm rested now and feeling okay..but for awhile I was trying to nod off at my keyboard..
   Well a new mod started today on "The Farthest Side" and one who has been absent returned so the "work-load" was back to a more normal and realistic level..and didn't have to do anywhere near the numbers I've been doing..and my foul mood of yesterday has improved greatly..but on the other hand the venting did get results..I really would prefer not to take that option..but..it worked..and will again if I deem it necessary....
   The hour is upon me so I wish you a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment