Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 12, 2020

[17:57 UTC-4]
[+62*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@15 mph_humidity:53%_barometer:30.11"/\_Tonight's Lo:+42*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   Playing tonight is "My Mix"off my Youtube channel..which I am constantly adding to..a vary eclectic mix of different styles and periods of music..and when I looked tonight I have 100 different videos in the mix..and nine times out of ten I use the shuffle function so I really have not guess one what will be played..but it's an old habit of my from my college days..I always had music playing when I was studying or writing one of the many papers I had to write..it helped drown out the racket of the dorm or house I was living in..I rarely have music playing when I play games on line but always when I'm posting..
   I slept better than I have in the last few nights..and although a little stiff and uncomfortable  nowhere near the soreness of yesterday..while as I always doing what T do about this time of night I check the channels on TV that I usually watch..I had mentioned the other day when I had watched the two "Tomb Raider" movies that with one other they were the only Angelina Jolie flicks I liked..well..while checking the listings for today saw that HBO2 was showing "Hackers" @13:10 this afternoon..which I haven't see in quite a while..and figured that by that time I'd have most of game play done..and decided to just shut the computer down and watch  the flick which is what I did..even had some time before to take a quick walk to Ollie's..a bottle of mouthwash and another bag of horseradish/cheddar chips..and Dollar General for a package of mechanical pencils, a package of note pads which I use to write my shopping lists and a small bottle of black pepper corns with an attached grinder..I just prefer the fresh ground over the pre-ground..didn't quite finish my game play but have now got everything done except for the end of day routine and one of the major elements of that is to post my daily musings here..which as fate would have it is now at an end..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment