Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

[18:52 UTC-4]
[+68*F_mostly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@14_ humidity:54%_barometer:29:74"/\]....
[Overnight Lo:+57*F_ a few showers are possible just after midnight]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   I honestly don't know how severe the overnight storm..I had gone to bed and as we used to say back in the  day "dead tired" about 20:30 and the storm predicted from 22:00 thru 04:00..but as it turned out although my body was exhausted..my mind refused to follow suit..last time I saw the clock it was just after 21:30..but must have finally fallen asleep soon after..never time again to after 02:30..rolled  over and awoke again just before 04:30..and awoke..but the fog was thick between my ears..a sure sigh that I had slept quite deeply..there were a couple of puddles on water in the parking lots I passed through on my walk just after 12:00 but saw no evidence of any damage from the storm..just a few things at Price Chopper..red bell peppers..poblano peppers..a small head of cabbage..a container of vegetable bouillon..Price Chopper sells a brand of beef and bean burritos which I am quite fond of..usually 79 cent each and I had intended to get two..but when I got to where they were..the were on special..2 for a dollar..yup..I love me a good bargain..got 4 for just a few cents more the the typical price for two..one of which is destined to be consumed later this evening....and then a stop at the convenience store for a tube of dip....
   Besides a short walk around the lawns here a little earlier have spent the day as I often do..online..USA network was showing their usual Wednesday block of NCIS re-runs..but they were almost of the more recent episodes..most of which I really don't care for....
   but I'm starting to feel a little "run down" and as I have a few more tasks to complete before I call it a day..prime of which is the consummation of a beef and bean burrito..I will take my leave of you all..and say..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment