Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 28, 2020

[17:10 UTC-4]
[+76*F_mostly cloudy_winds:west@11_barometer:29.72"~_Overnight Lo:61*F]
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix]:]....
   The bad weather for today never materialized..and I had some extra time in my daily routine because the free Poker site I play on has been off-line since sometime yesterday morning..ergo..decided to take a walk to Dollar General and T J Maxx..all I found to my liking at T J Maxx was a bottle of hot sauce..it's the small type..Habanero but a different brand but I'm all most out of the current so decided to  get it..but before I went there..went to Dollar Tree..I wanted a package of pre-made and heat and serve meatball..which 1 did get..but when looking the coolers/freezers they have spotted something I haven't see in at least 4 years and maybe longer..Price Chopper used to stock a Banquet brand single-serve pot pie with sausage gravy and potatoes..which I was particularly fond of..but since they stopped stocking them I haven't been able to find any..well my search is over..there they were..new packaging but the same brand..two now reside in my freezer..although how long they remain there is in doubt..like one may met its' fate in an hour or two..and later when checking my supply of bananas this AM discovered that the ones that I had were ripening quicker than I had anticipated..so off to Aldi to get more..2 bottles of fruit flavor sparkling water..1 quart of liquid egg whites..a bar of good german chocolate..and a bag of cinnamon raisin mini-bagels..accompanied them out the door..had a nice chat with the girl tending the carts..nice kid and one of my fav peeps.....and on the way there decided to take a run..actually a very careful slow walk up the hill to the ATM and get the other half of my "10 day walking around money"..frankly if I ever thought seriously of running again I'd probably pull a muscle just thinking about it....
   But speaking of thinking about it..it's about time I was about the rest of my unfinished tasks for the day..ergo..and indubitably..off I go..Nite All..

No comments:

Post a Comment