Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

  *[16:29 UTC-4]*[+47*F_cloudy_winds out of the west@15 mph_humidity:85%_barometer:29.92"\/_overnight lo:+36*_Thursday hi/lo:+45*F/+26*F_Friday's hi/lo:+39*F/+22*F]*[Playing this afternoon on MadTrollie the D.L. Sayers' *[Have His Carcase]*]*

   I was a very lazy lad this morning..and never rolled out of bed until just after 05:00..but as I mentioned below somewhere the USA is going off Daylight Savings Time at 02:00 Sunday and we set out clocks back the 1 hour that we set them forward on March 8th..so I'm not that concerned..I was thinking of letting it slide towards 05:00 the end of this week so that once we set the clocks back I'd be back to my accustomed 04:00..apparently maybe because of my double walk yesterday my body "decide" to take care of that problem..../....although the temperature is to warm up a little over the weekend the temperature for the next two days will be turning colder..and with the predicted winds for Friday at around 10 mph..I assume that the windchill for Friday will be in the lower 20s or maybe the upper teens..ergo..the walk to Aldi's that I had been trying to decided if I would walk either Thursday or Friday the forecast has made that for me..tomorrow it will be..../....except for a brief walk thru the parking lot to the lobby for my afternoon coffee have spent the rest of the day in my "fortress of solitude"..Wednesday is the day that the USA network shows re-runs of NCIS episodes from 08:00 thru 19:00..and after looking at the schedule realized that the only one I really cared to watch was on at 09:00 so took a break from my online gaming and watched the episode while eating my 1st meal..../....Two of my live games are still down so things have gotten done soon than/usual..../....One of the several things I like about living in a hotel is that I don't have to take any part in the whole deal around Halloween..including have little peeps at my door yelling "Trick or Treat"..when I was living alone before I sold the house..I would turn off the lights except in the room I had my computer in and pretended not to be home..there had been incidents of peeps who had been adulterating candy/apples with foreign substances and even razor blades..and an old man living alone might be accused..not that I would ever do such a thing..but..../....one or two things left to do..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment