Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 22, 2020

 *[17:47 UTC-4]*[+54*F_cloudy_winds out of the west@5 mph_humidity:77%_barometer:30.24"\/_overnight lo:+50*F_rain predicted to begin about 23:00 Saturday evening and continue thru 08:00 Sunday morning]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Telemann]*[[notes]..I had never sung or played any of the works of Telemann and don't remember ever hearing any either..but awhile back one of his pieces was among my "recommended" on Youtube,,and enjoyed the piece and have since been "hunting" Youtube for others of his works [Bio]]*

   I had mentioned last night that because of the weather forecast for Saturday I had decided to walk to Aldi on Friday..but then when I looked this morning the forecast had changed and Saturday would have worked as well..then re-check my inventory of bananas [the controlling factor in when I shop for groceries and discovered I need to walk either today or tomorrow..[[note]: as a form distance runner & soccer mid-fielder I am prone to periodic visits from "Charley Horse" [aka: leg/foot cramps]..and potassium helps reduce but the severity and frequency of his visits..bananas and tomato juice are both good sources of potassium..and since I was mostly done with my online gaming early decided to walk today..some rolls..bananas..green & red onions..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..&..a couple wedges of New York style cheesecake..but the interesting thing was the checkout clerk is as we would have said back in the day..is in the "family way"..and commented that she as well was eating a banana a day to reduce her cramps..../....and I'll probably walk to Aldi Sunday as well..usually every three days or so..firstly it's a short walk..secondly because I carry every thing in a sling bag there is a limit of what I can carry at any one time..and lastly I also have limited frig space...../....Have spent the day other than that in my "fortress of solitude"..../....although it is basically dormant I do have a poetry blog and have written poetry since my early teens..and have been looking for a poetry group on Facebook since G+ has ceased to function..was on a couple of sites there..so I found one and was accepted in to membership..and I'm looking forward to that,,[if interested you can find a link to my blog in the side-bar]..../....just a couple ,ore tings to finish off for the day..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment