Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

 *[16:50 UTC-4][+58*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/n/w@17 mph_humidity:65%_barometer:30.56"/\_overnight lo:37*F]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Lully]*[[note]: music tonight is by Jean-Baptiste Lully who was a composer in the court of King Louis XIV of France[Bio.]*[one of the new additions to my ever growing collection of playlists]*

   Although the rains have ceased..the wind is still blowing a a decent clip..and we did hear some distant thunder earlier..and as I had intended have spent the entire day in my "fortress of solitude"..save for the short walk to the lobby just recently for my afternoon walk..and in deference to the weather..mainly the wind a journey I made by way of the halls..one of the effects of my essential tremors is I have balance issues..I've almost fallen a couple of times when a heavy gust of wind had caught me just right..and if it hadn't been for the cane I probably would fallen down and busted my tuckus..ergo..I'm  reluctant to walk in winds above 15 mph unless it is absolutely necessary..../....got a decent night sleeps and things went smoothly today so I had about a few hourly drops of few chips on the live games I play and the "'Day's End" posting to "Trollie's Game Room" done by 13:00..and had spent some time while eating my 2nd meal watching a NCIS episode on the USA network..and of course posting to this blog which obviously in process at this moment.../....there's an old adage that goes 'It depends on who's ox is gored"..The story goes a farmer went to the local judge and said "Sir I'm afraid that my bull gored your ox and I want you ruling..judge replies.."well you must pay me market price for the ox & give me your bull as well"..then the farmer replied.."I'm sorry did I say my bull gored your ox..actually it was your bull that gored my ox"..the judge replied "Well that an entirely different set of circumstances"..how many times have you seen that situation play out in real life..someday I may recount a few times I've been the "farmer"..but not today..../....Weather forecast looks decent for the next couple of days and I'll decide tomorrow when to take a needed walk to Aldi..and weather/time/my knees permitting will probably add Big Lots to the itinerary..but the hour is quickly approaching and still  a few more tasks to complete..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment