Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

 *[16:20 UTC-4]*[+38*F_rain_winds out of the Northwest@8 mph_humidity:87%_barometer:30:20"\/_overnight lo:+35*F]*[rain to continue thru 20:00 tonight]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie Hornblower episode*[The Frogs and the Lobsters]*]*

   Due to the fact that two of the three live games I play are still done..re-arranged the day a little..stopped play just before 08:00 to prepare my first meal and rather than eat it at the computer as/usual decided to eat while watching an episode of NCIS on the USA network..the one that introduced the re-occurring character Abigail Borin..a CGIS agent..one I enjoy..and when that was over I decided to take the walk to Price Chopper I had been planning..Worcestershire sauce..fresh garlic & shallots..4 burritos..2 tins of anchovies..a piece of horseradish root..and a package of nice black angus beef..and back to my rooms and had now soon sat down to play "Crescent" solitaire..only of my favorite games and one I've played probably the most games of over the last few years when I heard the knock on my door announcing the scheduled Tuesday arrival..do to what I was told was a family issue it's been two weeks so it took  them a little longer than/usual but have been assured that it resume to the weekly schedule..later in the day when checking my pantry and supplies I remember that I had been thinking about a stop at the convenience store to pick up a tube of my chew..and it had completely slipped my mind..dummkopf..checked the radar and had enough time to take the walk again..and rather than cross Arsenal to Price Chopper..crossed Western Boulevard to the convenience and got back to my rooms before the rain began..except maybe during the rain it will warm up a little but so far today it's never been out of the 30s..../....With today's walks completed next penciled in walk is for Thursday or Friday to Aldi on quest for the wild bananas..depending on  the weather..forecast is for rain in the morning hours tomorrow and then clear thru Saturday..../...still one or two things to button up for the day and a movie on@17:30 that I'd like to watch..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment