Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 3, 2020

*[]*[+54*F_mostly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@8 mph_humidity:51%_barometer:30.31"\/_overnight lo:+41*F]+[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Telemann]*[I have been finding more pieces by Telemann mostly because when you search a particular composer/group..Youtube will feature them in your "recommends}..my Telemann playlist now numbers 46 selections..I'm finding them so fast I haven't had the chance to listen to all of them completely as of yet]*]*

   Although I have been out of my room briefly twice today I have spent very quiet day..walked just up the hill before 13:00 to the ATM..despite the fact that technically I wasn't due to get my "ten day walking around money" until the morrow I wanted some fresh air..so that's done..later I had decided to walk my loop that I have described many times below..but got put the backdoor and decided that a chance of plans was in order..or rather my left knee decided so shelved that idea and just took a slow stroll through the parking lot and got a toffee coffee..when my knees or feet take to me I listen..../....not the best day on the live games I play..just haven't been catching cards on either "Poker" or Video Poker Live"..but some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you..../....Had one of my better nights sleep last night..actual slept for 4 hours straight..usually I walk up every two hours or so..but not last night..so at least mentally feel sharp today..but the damp/cool weather and low and falling barometric pressure over the last few days have taken their toll on my joints and physically I'm a tad more stiff and sore then is /usual..I always have a certain level of "background" pain and stiffness..but the last few days..oy vey..but then it's nobodies fault 'cept mine..I played sport with as I look back on it now with probably a little more enthusiasm & intensity than was absolutely necessary..and then there were the 35 some odd years on a cement factory floor and a many hours spent on a forklift..an 8'K lb. beast..indoor lift..with a stiff suspension..and every bump you hit..you felt..some day I'll have to recount the time we needed one in a hurry and a drove one down a couple of public streets..on a Friday..in the summer..during "rush hour"..but we'll save the details for another day..and yes I am a bit meshugeh..okay..maybe more than a bit..but still a few things to deal with before I slept..and watching a "Bourne" movie is one of them..ergo..night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment