Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 2, 2020

 *[]+[53*F_mostly cloudy_winds:northwest@6_humidity:84%_barometer:29.97"/\_tonight's lo:+40*F_rain to return about 08:00 tomorrow and continue thru noon]*[Tonight on Madtrollie*[Medieval]*]*[have spent some more time going thru my playlist and put some of the videos into separate playlists based on composer or performers..still more to do..and I'll sure they will "popup" here as well]*]*

   I'm not pleased with the appearance of the posting now that Blogger has changed to a "mobile friendly" format..my real issue is that I can't single space between lines..so as not to have a lot of empty spaces and increasing the length of a post..I've just been running everything together..even more than I used to..so decided to try something..so I wrote a short poem..but used another word processing program that I and then copied and pasted it to "Trollie's Poetry Corner"..no joy..double space between the line..rats..now my sis also uses blogger but doesn't post on a regular basis..so I don't know if she's tried the new format yet..but I assume not..because I'm sure she won't be pleased anymore than I am and sure to get a pm from her when she does..../....now I didn't look outside but we had a fairly loud anyways thunder storm in the early afternoon but I did walk after it had abated and so no signs of severe damage..but it was loud..../....just a short walk down the hill to the close by plaza..a couple of days ago I had bought a small bottle of a spice mix I hadn't tried before..at Ollie's..garlic..smoked paprika & cayenne pepper..and thought that it was a nice addition to my ever growing collection of spices and hot sauces..but being that I got it at Ollie's an outlet store..if you try something and like it then  you'd better go back and buy another for the pantry because once it gone there is a high probability that they'll never have it again..and then off to Dollar General..just a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Canada Dry ginger ale..and another two cherry pocket pies..and then back to my rooms..../....I tried to watch a episode of "Beat Bobby Flay" after I was offline last night and almost fell asleep in my recliner..so was in bed before 20:00..and never got for good until after 04:30//but despite the late start to the day I got everything well in hands save for "End of Day" on the three live games I play..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment