Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 10, 2020

 *[]*[+68*F_cloudy_winds:northeast@18 mph_humidity:76%_barometer:29.71"\/_overnight lo:38*F]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Telemann]*[[note]: I got done early because the poker game I play is still down..nothing on the "old boob tube" so got kickin' around Youtube and found the show show on TV years ago.."Enter the Lone Ranger" I remember watching this when as we would have said back in the day "I was knee high to a grasshopper"..enjoyed it again..and the memories of those days so long ago that it recalled]*]*

   Except for the short walk up to the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee I haven't been out of  my rooms all day..except for the trip down memory lane than watching that movie from the past caused me to take..../....Weather looks fine for tomorrow but the rest of the week depending on when you check the forecast maybe a little dicey..I've check it a few times throughout the day and it seems to change every time I check it..but my one conclusion is we are in for a rainy week thru Saturday..bur what day &/or days & how severe the weather is up for garbs..so as always will keep an eye on the pantry/frig..and the weather radar and pick and chose my spots to get what foodstuffs I require..but then there is always delivery..and Aldi & Price Chopper both deliver..as do a myriad number of shops that sell pizza..Chinese food..wings..et al..I rarely get delivery anymore but if I can't get out and walk there always is that alternative..or I could dig-into my "winter" stash of canned goods..but I'd miss my walks..../....Slept well for the second straight night..only one brief interruption..and felt pretty good..well that is until the old barometric pressure decided to take a nose dive and my joints responded as they are what to do..and have been pretty stiff as of late..among other tasks to complete before I take my rest I am certain that a long..very hot shower is among them..../....but all things considered it has been a pretty good day..but a few more tasks to completed..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment