Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 19, 2020

 *[]*[+48*F_rain showers_winds:out of the southwest@5 mph_humidity:94%_barometer:30.29"\/_overnight lo:46*F_rain to continue thru 11:00 tomorrow]*[Now  Playing on MadTrollie*[Away All Boats]*']*

   As far as the physical part of 6 monthly checkup at the doctor's office every thing went well..now I had a problem with my medicare card/cover...and thought that I had straight that out over a moth ago..nope..apparently I'm listed as having another health insurance..when I was working I was on a health plan thru work which I paid only a percent of the fees..but that plan only covered me when I was employed there..and I haven't been for over 13 years..so I try both online and by telephone for quite sometime trying to correct the problem an d got noway..oy vey..finally gave up..mainly because I was getting frustrated and very annoyed..and decided to just give it a rest..the local Social Security office is just down the street from me..a longer walk then I usually take but well within my range..and take that walk and see if I can finally get the problem taken care of..I'm a true believer of Murphy" Law: "If something can go wrong it will" & the corollary "Murphy was an optimist..I't did indeed rain every so lightly for my walk to and from the doc' but I have very good rain gear..a hood..elastic on the cuffs and at the waist & a high zipper..only one problem when must be very careful when zipping the jacket when on has a full beard..I've got hairs from my beard caught in the zipper before and the results were quite on pleasant..../....Despite the fact that between the office visit and the aborted attempts on phone and online to correct the issue took up a couple of hours of my time..and I am a little behind my normal  schedule but will get every thing done if a bid later than /usual..../....with rain part of the day tomorrow and Wednesday as well and with nothing pressing that I need I probably will spend the next couple of days in my "fortress of solitude"..just a few things to clean up before day's end..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment