Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 26, 2020

 *[16:26 UTC-4]*[+48*F_cloudy_winds out of the w/s/w@7_humidity:92%_barometer:30.04"\/_overnight:+34*F_tomorrow's hi/lo:+44*F/+33*F_some rain expected between mid-night and 01:00 and then again between 16:00 &19:00]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Gaudy Night]*[[notes]:[This is a BBC adaptation of the of the Dorothy L. Sayer's novel];[have also spent some time today adding to some of my other playlists on Youtube];]*

   I over slept this morning..never "rolling out" of bed until nearly 04:45..now that may not be a bad thing atall..at 02:00 on November 1st..we will be going off Daylight Savings Time as the USA goes back to Standard Time..We Spring forward an hour & Fall back an hour..so my /usual wake-up time around 04:00 will become 03:00..and I am tying to get that back to 04:00 once the clocks change..so after Saturday rather then listing my time as UTC-4..will revert to UTC-5..with out moving..../....So I logged on to take my first drops of the day on my three live games and neither Poker or Blackjack-21 would load..but Video Poker Live did..now Poker has a history of disappearing from time to time..but not Blackjack-21..now a couple of times recently during the FB format change none of the three would load but that was a FB issue..what bothers me is that the two that won't load are "sister games"..so that gives me some pause..../....The rest of the day has run quite smoothly but because of the time I didn't spend on the down games have not only gotten all of my other normal tasks down in record time..so as mentioned above have spent time on other things..../....although the rains have ceased now..it has been raining most of the day and except for two trips to the lobby..once this morning to pickup a few things from the breakfast buffet..and this afternoon for my afternoon coffee [have switch back to regular rather then the toffee coffee of old]..&..used the walk to pay my November rent..it is my habit to always take care of that task earlier then is required..I dislike being "in debt" as it were to anyone..if I can't afford it..I don't buy it..I have long ago paid off and destroyed my "credit cards" and taken the vow never to be in debt again ..the Good Lord willing...as of yesterday I have been sober for three years..and intend to stay that way as well..../....few things to attend to today than /usual..but still one or two..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment