Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 *[17:38 UTC-4]*]+56*F_cloudy_winds:w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:77%_barometer:29.90"\/_overnight lo:+45*F]*[rain predicted to begin in the afternoon tomorrow and continue through Saturday morning]*{Tonight on Mad*[Trollie]*]*

   I thing and another if it wasn't the rain than it was me feeling poorly the other morning and also with the low barometric pressure and dampness and my joints complaining as they often due I hadn't been out side for 2 days and had only taken 1 short walk up to the lobby this morning to get my breakfast items from the buffet..and after checking the weather for the next few days decided that baring the zombie apocalypses I need to walk at least to Aldi tomorrow..and decided rather that stop at the ATM then would take the quick walk up the hill to the ATM for my "ten day walking around money"..and anyways today was the correct day for that errand..../....another less that decent night's sleep but at least this morning I feel pretty sharp mentally..and was in a much better mood..by the joints and the morning rain precluded any walk other than the short trip mention above..../....had most of my online play done by noon and have spent the day until just taking the free chip/coin drops periodically on the three live games I play..and watching a couple of episodes of "Rizzoli & Isles" on the Lifetime network..and enduring some the networks other offerings..can someone explain to me why peeps would want to watch "killer cheerleader movies"..what am I missing..and another thing..now I complained before that for the whole month of October two of the networks are showing nothing but Halloween/monster/horror flick..but staring the 3rd week of October Lifetime is starting to show "holiday" movies..and I don't me Halloween or Thanksgiving..their starting to show Christmas flicks..oy vey..but then if they didn't show "R&I" I'd never watch anything on that channel anyways..I've been noticing that some of the stores already have their Christmas decorations on display..??...../....I guess I'm just a gimpy, grumpy. old codger that's stuck in the past..when it was at least from my POV a more orderly and dare I say civilized universe..[can be see stepping down from his soap box]...anyways just a few tasks remain and with this another is completed..ergo..nite all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment