Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, October 11, 2020

 *[]*[+54*F_sunny_winds:northeast@12_humidity:44%_barometer:30.20"\/_overnight lo:+40*F]*[rain is predicted to begin about 20:00 Monday evening thru noon on Tuesday]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*["Enter the Lone Rangers"]*[Do to the simple fact that the live poker game I play being down I had some extra time so have spent some of it on finding new videos for my play lists and created a couple of new ones]*]*

   Got another decent night's sleep last night and a pretty typical start to the day save for the fact that the live poker game I play is still down..was pretty much done with the majority of my online play by just after 12:00 so decided to take the walk I was planning to Aldi this morning..just the typical fare except for a bag of corn chips..I like them as a "scoop" when I have some bean dip or hummus..and later the short walk to Ollie's..spent time looking at Ollie's but didn't find anything that I needed &/or wanted..then off to Dollar General..a jug of tomato juice..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..& a bag of cheddar cheese popcorn..and back into my rooms..../....have not been spending the amount of time I had been as a moderator on the FB group.."The Farthest Side"..the number of new member requests have dropped off considerably..but there again we have at present about 45'K members..and I got the feeling we may have hit the "high water mark" in numbers..../....Earlier today while I was playing a game of "Spade Sims" I looked at the score after a hand and "they's" score was 144..and for some reason what "popped" into my mind was.."What a gross score"..when I was a kid when you bought paper..typing/copy paper..in bulk it was package of 144 sheets..a gross..a dozen-dozen sheets..one of the possible meanings of the noun form..of course as an adjective it has a rather disgusting meaning..../....just a few more loose ends to tie off until before I take my rest..& I'm quite sure that a snack is in my future and maybe some more wanderings around Youtube to find a few more old memories of my youth..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment