Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

 *[17:07 UTC-4]*[+60*F_cloudy_winds out of the west@12_humidity:57%_barometer:30.03"/\_today's lo:43*F_tomorrow's hi/lo:+59*F/+51*F_winds out of the east@3 mph_humidity:75%]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Albinoni]*[[notes]: one of my favorite TV series when I was a kid was "The Lone Ranger"..and there are several of the old episodes available on Youtube so have been spending some time the last couple of day's creating a playlist of them and I'm sure that at some point it will be the selection for the evening here]*

   I had one of rare decent night's sleep last night and got a fast start on my online playing to the point that I was pretty much done by 11:00..and watched some NCIS episodes  on the USA network..I has planned to walk Price Chopper tomorrow to get my meds and maybe a stop at T J Maxx..I had forgotten that the pharmacy closes for lunch between 13:30 & 14:00 everyday..and got there about 13:15..and initially got told I had to wait.but after the clerk check with the pharmacist she got my meds right away..of which 1 was grateful for..I've been getting my meds there for the 7 or 8 years or so every three months and have developed a decent relationship with the staff..then off to T J Maxx in hopes that I could find another jar of the peppers I bought the other day..no luck..but did find a large jar of capers..a brand I have had before and was quite satisfied with them & a grinder bottle of mixed pepper corns..had been out of them for awhile and was glad to find them..and then back to my rooms..../....I hand penciled in my next trip to Aldi for groceries for either Friday or Saturday..the timing is controlled by how many bananas I have left..but a look at the five day forecast made the decision for me as rain is expect most of the daylight hours on Saturday..because of my less than stellar night vision and my balance issues I avoid walking after dark..unless absolutely necessary and always carry a flashlight if it's unavoidable..../....[a brief pause as I'm off to collect timed drops of free chips/coins on the live games I've play]..../....once I say "nite all" I'll only have one more set of drops..a final posting to "Trollie's Game Room" before I take my leave of the day..[took leave of my senses many years ago]..ergo.."nite all"....

No comments:

Post a Comment