Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 30, 2020

 *[17:07 UTC-4]*[+36*F_w/windchill:+28*F_winds out of the northwest@10 mph_humidity:51%_barometer:30.10"/\_overnight lo:+23*F_Saturday's hi/lo:+44*F/+34*F]*]This Afternoon on MadTrollie*[Telemann]*[[notes]: I have spent sometime re-arranging some of playlists today..having been a distance runner and ran some track..4th year in college I was part of a high ranked small college 2 mile Medley Rely team on the east-coast of the USA..so have collected quite a few videos of races..and decided I needed to separate them by categories..../....If the live "Poker&Blackjack" games I play remain down tomorrow it will be a week..and I most likely will have to do wholesale changes to my layout over on "Trollie's Game Room"..not a task i'm looking forward to]..../....

   It has been a very chilly day here in the old Northcountry of NYS..windchills have been in the mid to lower 20s all day..but did need to take the short walk down the hill to Dollar General..a six pack of 7.5 oz. Sprite soft drink..a jug of tomato juice..2 packages of snicker doddle cookies and a package of pens..the windchill was 22*F when I walked with a brisk breeze out of the north at that point..bundled up but just a hoodie and my lined flannel shirt..my heaviest sweat pants..even dug out my thermal long johns..probably won't have needed it all but earlier in the day while sitting at my computer experienced a very sharp pain in my right knee..been there..have had it happen before..and immediately took the precaution of applying a generous amount of a topical analgesic..and it felt a lot better and decided I could take the planned walk..but took it slow...../....Have no plans for tomorrow except for it to be just my usual routine day..it had been my plan yesterday to stay up a little later than/usual so as to make the transition back to Standard Time easier..was sitting in my recliner watching "Beat Bobby Flay"..almost dozed off a couple of times and was in bed before 20:00..well the best laid plans of mice & men often come to naught..../.....still a couple of tasks ahead..including a hot shower to help relax that right knee of mine..and I sure a light meal is calling me as well..ergo..nite all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment