Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 12, 2020

 *[17:25 UTC-4]*[+62*F_mostly cloudy_winds:e/s/e@9 mph_humidity:49%_barometer:30.06"\/_overnight lo:+52*F]*[rain is predicted to begin around 23:00 this evening and continue thru 13:00 Tuesday]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Praetorius]*[Michael Praetorius (another add to the spell check dictionary)..was a German composer of the late 16th & early 17th century & one of my new playlists..(biography)]*]*

   After two nights when I got decent decent night's sleep..last night was the polar opposite..apparently the diuretic properties of one of my meds was working over time..and woke this morning pretty groggy..which lasted most of the morning but I'm feeling quite well at this hour..one of the first things I do most mornings is to log-on to the internet and then to the three live games I play..as having been off-line for 8+ hours there are always free chips/coins awaiting for me..and for the first time in a couple of days the poker game was back up..which is both good and bad news..now I've got to go back into my layout of "Trollie's Game Room" and over the next couple of days un-do the changes I've made because of the absence of the posting for it..I see a couple of days of fiddling with the layout to keep  it looking the way I want it to..[shrug]...../....Although it has been apparently a very nice Autumn day here in the Northcountry..I only things I know of the conditions are from the weather reports on-line and a couple of looks out my windows..first thing didn't feel well enough to venue out..and now still have a few tasks..but may take a short walk a bit later..I had intended to stay in most of the day anyways..and so feeling poorly this morning wasn't the problem it might have been..besides I'm in generally in pretty good condition for a young kid of 72+ years old..but there again I'm as we would have said back in the day..not "a young "whippersnapper" anymore..although I am still sometimes a little over confident which sometimes gets me into trouble..but most times I do remember there are things I just can't do anymore..and not even think about doing..but it doesn't always stop me..../....just a few more things to do before I take my rest..hopefully a better rest than last night..ergo..nite all..../....[dummkopf..I posted this and then realized I had posted it to the wrong blog..sometimes i  can be quite a klutz..oy vey].... 

No comments:

Post a Comment