Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 24, 2020

 *[18:94 UTC-4]*[*47*F_mostly cloudy_winds out of the northwest@10 mph._humidity:59%_barometer:30.09"/\_overnight lo"+30*F]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Lully]*]*

   I awoke in the middle of the night with a minor issue in my lower GI tract..controllable..but unpleasant..and although it has improved throughout the day I though it wise because with the restrictions in place because of the CV-19 deal none of the public bathroom facilities are open to not that even  the short walk yo Ollie's and Dollar General that I had planned for today..but feeling better this afternoon decided to talk a shorter walk around the grounds here and maybe get a coffee..so got ready but was thinking about anything but the walk..stepped out door and then realized I didn't have my key-card..dummkopf..so up to the lobby to get new cards and while I got my new key-cards..also picked up my statement for my main debit card..now when I looked at my receipt from the withdrawal from  the ATM..it looked off..I thought the money I had moved to a CD was done last month and that maybe my SSI check that is direct deposited every third Tuesday had not come..but once I saw the balance I realized everything was okay..but with all the screw ups of late with my medicare..I guess I've been a tad paranoid when dealing with bureaucracy..besides it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you..../....had noted that TNT network was showing the 1984 original "Red Dawn" movie at noon today..now they had s\how the 2012 remake recently..from my POV pure trash..but enjoyed the original..ergo..I planned my day around the 2 hours of the movie from noon to 14:00..turned on the old boob tube..yup they advertised the original but were showing the re-make..oy vey..but it begs the question why to studios insist on remaking some of the great flicks the past and producing a very poor version..I loved the movie Midway(1976} with an all-star cast..and the 2019 remake stinks..haven't they ever heard the adage.."Leave well enough alone"..oy vey..[end rants]..../....Have otherwise had a very quiet..calm..and relaxing day..and if I'm feeling up to it will probably walk to Aldi tomorrow as rain is expected Monday..but have bananas thru Wednesday so if worse comes to worst Tuesday is also a possibility..and of course Aldi does deliver..../....just a few things left to complete the day..ergo..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment