Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

 *[17:51 UTC-4]*[+63*F_mostly cloudy_winds:s/s/w@14_humidity:47%_barometer:29.82"\/_overnight lo:+53*F]*[rain expect to begin about 03:00 Wednesday & continue thru 18:00..scattered T-storms possible between 10:00 & 17:00]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Away All Boats]*]*

   Except for a walk to the lobby just after 07:00 for some items from the breakfast buffet..and again around 14:30 for my afternoon toffee coffee..that trip by way of the parking lot..and a sit-down on an outdoor bench to enjoy but the weather and the coffee..save for the brief visit by housekeeping..so my rooms are clean and fresh linen has been provided..The rest of the day has been just as it usual is..gaming online..several visits to the FB group the "Farthest Side" to deal with my duties as moderator..I finally think I've got a "handle" on the changes the new FB format made to the pages we use in the process of approving/declining new member request..and to approve or decline pending posts..all  the tools are still there but the arrangement changed..one thing I really like about the new format is the "dark mode"..black background rather then white..easier on these old eyes..and a recent add allows you to select it as your default..../....now the new format on Blogger..don't like it however..but moving to another platform is really not an option..ergo..just accept it is what it is..and just keep doing what I've been doing except for about 5 years when I didn't have internet access since 10/29/02..../....because of the weather forecast for tomorrow I did a check of frig and pantry to make sure I didn't need to get anything today..in point of fact probably won't need to my a grocery run until Friday or Saturday..../....was basically done with the majority of my gaming by 12:00 and have watched a little TV..and just "kicked back" and relaxed..../....It's bad enough that a couple of the network are airing nothing but Halloween/horror flicks for the whole month of October..but I saw a blurb today on another that starting October 23 there will be starting to run Christmas/Holiday themed movies..it's things like that they make me thankful for Youtube..../....still a few things to do..and a snack is calling..ergo..night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment