Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, October 18, 2020

 *[17:40 UTC-4]*[+58*F_fair_winds:south@12_humidity:31%_barometer:30.22"\/_overnight lo:+50*F]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Sink the Bismarck]*]*

   I have my /usual appointment with the doc for my regularly scheduled 6 month check up..as I been feeling reasonably well I foresee no major problems..except that the weather forecast for tomorrow is for light rain/showers and according to the percent chance it's highest during the time period of my walk to and from the appointment..[shrugs]..it's a short walk..maybe ten minutes at most..and I do have some decent rain gear & a umbrella..so unless it's a down pour I should be okay..now last week after my last previous trip to Aldi..Monday seemed like a perfect day for the trip..as both to the  doc' office and on the way back I pass the crosswalk I take to cross the street to Aldi..but this morning when I saw that the advanced forecast looked to be right..decided that rather then increase my exposure to the rain by taking the trip to Aldi decided to do that this morning..so about 09:00 off I went..bananas..liquid egg-whites..fruit and grain bars..of course cherry..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..and when checking the deli items saw that they had one package left of the italian dry salami..so although not on the list it found it's way into my cart..../....Have spent the day as/usual but I use some all  purpose labels to mark my spices and to mark the cartoons of liquid egg-whites I use with the date I opened one..according to my research you should use it within 7 days..so off to Dollar General and a package of the labels and a pair of red pens...../....After figuratively speaking "jumping through hoops" for better part of the week on "Trollie's Game Room" trying to keep it looking orderly..first when the poker game I play was down and I lost the usual report..and then when I came back up undoing what I had done..but I think that with it backup things hopefully will return to normal..or as normal as it ever is..now for me to literally "jump through hoops"..a] i haven't jumped in years..my knees & feet would never permit it..b] I'd probably catch my cane in the hoop..fall..and bust my tuckus..so I'll stick to the figurative..../....a couple of things yet to do..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment