Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 14, 2018

(09:41 UTC-4)
(+77*F......mostly cloudy......)
("Law & Order" re-runs)
  Not a bad day weather, a little cooler, but cloudy, and higher humidity then usual....but a nice day none the last.......probably a nice day for a walk......however I've got a minor cold, sore throat, post nasal drip......plus for the first time in awhile my knees are singing a audible dirge.....luckily I took care of all pressing business and shopping I needed to do yesterday.....so am planning a quiet day.......
  Two of the cable networks get are running "Harry Potter" marathons this weekend......but except for the first one I really don't find them very entertaining......so I'll skip that one......and not much else to watch on the "boob tube" today.....so probably surf the net, and play some online games...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment