Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 20, 2018

(17:10 UTC-4)
(+88*F.....sunny)
(Mendelssohn: choral works)
  Another hot day.....walked early as both places were already open, actually one of the two is 24/7......stopped of at "Dunklin' Donuts" for a breakfast sandwich and an apple fritter.......and except for a turn around the grounds here have been in the rest of the day which I have spend my time posting to Facebook, my blogs, playing some solitaire and online poker ( a free site....only game money changes hands)......also have been hacking away on my every growing list of bookmarks.....well more re-arranging.....did remove a few I don't use anymore....but truth be told added more new ones, then the old ones I removed......
  When I was younger if I was concentrating on something you would almost have to hit me between the eyes with a big stick to get my attention.....as I get older I can be distracted, and think I did something and didn't........and have one of the following moments......"Where was I ? What was I doing? and WHY?".....got distracted thought I had done something went back later..and had not....oy vey...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment