Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

(21:37 UTC-4)
(+69*F...mostly cloudy)
( a YouTube mix)
  Been a very lazy day, from my view point, I have my good days, and my not so good days, but today wasn't really either.....just one of those days when my get up and go, got up and went, and left me in my rooms......nearly fell asleep trying to watch the World Cup game.....
  I've been looking for some coasters to put under glasses of cold liquid...with no luck..was in the thrift store looking for something completely different and happen to look at the shelve of bit and pieces.....so I now have my coasters
  I always get a charge out of  it  when peeps...."I looked all over for my ( insert what ever) and found them in the last place I looked".....I what so bad to say of course you found them in the last place you looked, after all after you found (what ever)......you quit looking......oy vey 

No comments:

Post a Comment