Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

(17:26 UTC-4)
(+85*F....sunny"
("Hornblower-4)
  Been in almost all day enjoying the World Cup and my AC.......not in an particular order.....did stick my nose outside once as it were...considering a few stops I need to do before the weekend and decided to forget about it.......as to the England vs Columbia match.....was that football or pro wrestling.....plus I haven't see so much "flopping" since the last time I saw fish out of water.....I thought that the ref lost complete control of the match, check that I'm not sure he ever had control.......I wonder if the rough play that followed the "take down" of Kane in the penalty area..had drawn a red card not a yellow IMHO the foul deserved red.........I liked the final result, but not the game in general.....

No comments:

Post a Comment