Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

(15:05 UTC-4)
(+73*F.....sunny)
( an NCIS rerun)
  Another quite comfortable day ran tow different errands.....one for some Powerade, and my morning Ice Cream.......and later to the ATM for some "walking around" money......been vegging out the rest of the day with a little surfing the web, and binging on re-runs of "NCIS".......
  I'm not a huge fan of drinking milk, but I love the products of milk.....yogurt, and cheese.....and of course Ice Cream.......I guess some of it comes from being not only a French Horn player as a youth but also a high tenor.....and milk tends to coat the vocal cords.......or at least that's the "Old Wives Tale" I based my choice on.......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment