Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 12, 2018

(14:09 UTC-4)
(+81*F.......fair)
(John Wayne movie "Hellfighters")
  Nice day and needed a few things so walked earlier when it was still in the 70s.....but still managed to work up a nice sweat.....gladt I was pro-active and turned the AC on in my rooms before I left......
  I've mentioned before the fact that crossing the street I live on can be an adventure......even in the cross walk and even with the walk light......well I had a close one again to day......left turn light comes on when the cross walk light does......so I saw the small SUV at the light from a side street.....no turn signal on so I assumed the car was going across not turning thru the crosswalk.......so all of sudden there it was, I stopped the SUV stopped, and we both went on are merry way......the only differnt thing was the SUV was a city police  vehicle.......dang if any body knew the traffic laws pertaining to crosswalks you'd think a policeman would .......oy vey......

No comments:

Post a Comment