Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 13, 2018

(10:38 UTC-4)
(+80*F.....sunny)
( Tour de France....on NBCSN )
  Took a walk earlier, wanted a cup of ice cream,, and a bottle of Gatorade, but saw that instead of a buck plus tax for 32 oz's of Gatorade......I could get Powerade...same size bottle for 65 cents......yeah I known a grand saving of 35 cents, actually 38 cents if you factor in sales tax....I come from a long line of penny pinchers ....by buying used or off brands my golf bag and 14 clubs came to about 400$ as opposed to 20K plus dollars for named brand equipment.......actually did have a Titlist 4 wood, which I got for 5$ out of a barrel at a pro shop.........took a lot of heat from the players with the high price clubs....until I beat them regularly....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment