Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 16, 2018

(19:02 UTC-4)
(+86*F.......fair......heat index +91*F)
( Best of Handel......Choral Work)
  I'm tripping out on the best of Handel's choral works, age and essential tremor has taken my voice...once a very good liturgical high tenor voice, but still remember the parts and  enjoy that period of music......I've always said; "If it's Baroque don't fix it.....sing it"
  Another hot day......but had a few errands to run, not that I'm not capable of running anymore, and went out before it got really hot..........heat  index was in the 90s today......but in December we had wind chills in the -30s........I try very hard to limit my time out in either of the 2 extremes......
  I have spent quite a bit of time today sorting through my bookmarks.....mostly deleting those that are no longer valid.......and then one of these days I really should sort through my YouTube subscriptions.....there number has now hit 264.......I really should.....but knowing me I probably won't....and most probably add to them rather then subtract.........

No comments:

Post a Comment